fly like a little dragon.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

xmen yey!

yesterday i bought a new battery for my dead hp. today i bought a new hp charger. haha! so now my hp is alive and kicking! nyaa~

today my brother woke me up at 11am cause i had to attend this meeting with his teacher. so mafan. my brother failed his english and his teacher was like "ur bro ah, have lots of room to improve. u teach him ok. ok." haha! i almost fell asleep during the conversation.

then like ard 2plus, met ashruff. he wanted to use the pc real bad. then my mum called me to meet her outside the library cause she wanted to pass some money. i told ashruff to wait for me for a bit. so mum gave me the money then i went to get icecream lah. haha! i went back to the library and couldnt find ashruff anywhere. cause he went home already. -,-"

i walked around cwp like gundu. played some xbox 360 games for a bit and then sat/slept at the the fountain near mos burger for around 45mins while waiting for hyder to finish sch. haha! then kita akhirnya dapat juga tengok xmen3! excited gila babi lah sial! hahaha.

i just had my dinner. fyi, my stomach like fuck sia. made so much noise in the cinema. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home