fly like a little dragon.

Monday, August 21, 2006

need to do some timetable.

i've been so busy lately. i need a proper plan. so, i will have time for school, my boys, friends, band session, quality time alone, rest. i think after this i shall make my very own timetable and also finish up my freaking 2D!

last saturday, i had a photoshoot with the gempol society by d.enemiko. everyone were supposed to wear a white top and i wore the top that maya bought for me. =) after that the rest planned to go to zouk or homeclub. im not sure. ahh, im still 16. so i headed home and treated herman kfc at causeway point.

arrie called me on sunday and asked me to follow him to stadium. cause he wanted to go jogging. im so lazy. so i just watched and tried to complete my blind drawing. met daobin, irwan, sheng feng and hafiz. hours later after arrie became a sweating pig, followed him home and waited for him to shower and stuff while i still continue my art. =S then we went to the coffeeshop to grab dinner. 1/2 spring chicken rice. ate at 141. as usual i didnt finish up my food. hahaa!

the gempol society planned to get dinner at carls jr. sometimes next week. im only left with 50$. and im saving it for the fleamarket at zouk next month. -__-" i think they will change plan and eat at mos burger instead. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home