fly like a little dragon.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

and i saw my bestfriend!

the mia musica was fun. i get to see lots of people. i saw sir hairi growing tall.
my jing yu, lola, rekkha and lots lots more. i miss the band family. i remember when i was still in the band, they called me bawang cause my name somewhat sounds like onion to them. -.-"

there was a break before the chinese ochestra performance. everyone rushed out to hug one another. i went down to follow my mum to the toilet but i ran towards this guy who wears a black hooded sweater and black everything instead. i hugged him from the back. guess who? it was my super sexy kush kush arrie!! he has short hair! his eyebrow piercing is rather cute i guess. it makes him look like a different person. but i only get to spend less then 10mins with him. and his hp kena cut off. sob sob.

well, arrie sure made my day =D. i wasn't in a good mood since early in the morning cause my mum naggs at me for waking up late and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home