fly like a little dragon.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i guess things are getting pretty serious - chip.

full moon is here! full moon is here! woohoo.

ystd, i had a very weird dream. it was a bit scary, funny and also very confusing. i was chased by two huge blue mushroom and a wild boar. fuck sia. they didn't attack me or whatever. they were just jumping towards me. hahaa! then suddenly i saw a portal, i went in and i was at a safe place. somewhat look like a shop. then i called my friends[northriders lah sial] to pick me up. they said that they were skimming at yck swimming pool. because it was a full moon. full moon = huge waves. but wtf, swimming pool? so, they couldn't pick me up. then muchiruu came to the shop and handed me 3 keychains. it's a wild boar tooth and two blue mush cap. hahaa!

i still don't get whats the moral of the story is. too much of playing games i guess.

last sunday gig at yp was fun. saw lots of cute poeple. babi i dont have a camera. then i went to ijstudio. only god knows how much i hate that place. it was like a sauna lah sial. and again, i didn't realised that i was standing near a moshpit cause i was a bit dizzy. then this boy was moshing then he step on my feet. knn! thats the reason why i went to school and town ystd with slippers. hahaa!

i need icecream. i need food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home